About the Writing Center
Writing Center Mission Statement:
The Dabney S Lancaster Community College Writing Center serves the students, faculty, and staff of the Dabney Community. The foremost mission of the Writing Center is to, through ongoing collaboration between the tutor(s) and the students, help students become stronger writers and professionals.
The Dabney S Lancaster Community College Writing Center seeks to assist students at every stage of the writing process, as each individual student develops and defines that process. The mission of the Writing Center is also to support the overall mission of Dabney S Lancaster Community College.
Who's at the Writing Center?
Sherry Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recently retired from Alleghany County School System, served as teacher
- Lives in the area with husband Jimmy Smith
- Has two sons--Jamey and Corey.
Katie Dotson, email@example.com
- Recently earned her Master's in Library Science from Rutgers University
- Also works in the Library
- Has a pit bull named Zeppelin
Student Support Services
You might be eligible for additional student support under DSLCC's TRiO program
Explore the link below
Writing Center Hours
Hours Subject to Change. Check Writing Center announcements for updates.
|Mondays||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesdays||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesdays||9 am -4 pm|
|Thursdays||1pm - 4pm|
|Fridays||11am - 3pm|